TheFakeWorld

Shockrider1 Staff Application

Started by Shockrider1

What is your IGN?
Shockrider1.

What is your discord name and discriminator?
Shockrider1#8877.

How old are you?
15, my birthday is April 7th.

What timezone are you in?
EST.

Have you been staff on a server before?
No.

Are you still with this server?
N/A

What gamemode do you primarily play?
Survival, but that's mainly because the playerbase is not yet consistent enough for Minigames to be easily playable. Otherwise, I would most likely play Minigames more.

How many hours a week will you be able to dedicate to the server?
I know this isn't a great answer, but it entirely depends. Anywhere from 1 to 10 hours, maybe? If I see multiple people on, I can hop on and make sure things are running smoothly.

Are you able to record AND upload proof of hackers?
I have OBS, though I may require a bit of help with it (as in showing me how to upload a recording).

Outline why you should be selected as a staff member on the server.
I believe that I would be good in certain situations, such as high-stress ones where relief is needed. Also, I always try to be as friendly as possible towards newer players, which could be good for player retention.

How long have you played on The Fake World?
Since the Beta Testing stage! I admit that I don't always have very much time to spend on the server, but I come on when I can.

Are you friends with any of our current staff?
Yes! I'm good friends with the majority of the Staff Team, including the Owners, Admin(s), Mods, and one or two of the MITs.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No, I have never been banned (or muted) on any server.

By Shockrider1, over 6 years ago
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
-Albert Einstein