There wasn't much added during this update however a lot of bugs have been fixed! Here is a quick overview of those!
- Direct Warps
- SkyBlock direct warps (/spawn, /crafting, etc) previously did not work, now they do!
- Custom Recipe List
- There were so many custom recipes in SkyBlock that it was hard to keep track of, We now have a place for you to see them all!
- You can find this place at /crafting
- Impossible Challenges
- Some challenges in SkyBlock were impossible, for example "It takes a village" needed villagers but there was no way to get them
- You can now get zombie villagers through quests which allows you to heal them and have villagers!
- The "Pioneer" challenges is now possible, You can buy soul sand from the in game shop at /shop! No more limited soul sand!
- Infinite Broken Challenges
- Some challenges such as "Angler" was infinitely repeatable and it did not take any items, All the challenges that were broken in this way have now been fixed!
- Paper Challenges
- Challenges that had paper as their icon have now been fixed and changed to a different block which suits the quest!
- Keep Inventory
- Keep Inventory was off in some worlds of SkyBlock, rest assured that all the worlds have it on so you will not lose any items from falling into the void!
- SlimeFun in Survival
- SlimeFun is still being implemented back into survival, It will be back as soon as possible!
- All placed SlimeFun block sin Legacy will not work, if you would like to restore these blocks DO NOT break them and submit a /modreq stating what they were. We will do our best to restore every item.
- We CAN and WILL check the items, Please do not try and trick us into giving you better items - consequences may occur, If you can not remember we will give you the lowest level of that item.
- After a build transfer has been done all leftover SlimeFun blocks within that region will not be restored, This means that you have to get them restored before your build transfer - You are not required to restore any blocks.
- SilkSpawners in Survival
- SilkSpawners has not fully updated to 1.13.2 yet so you will not be able to silk touch a spawner until we fix this.
- This applies to both legacy and the new world
- Removed Herobrine
We hope you all enjoy these new features and if you have any suggestions or find any bugs we would love to hear about them! Here are some sub-forums that may help you:
- To see this year's first contest you can go [HERE]
- Information on contests can be found [HERE]
- We are glad to see that our bug reporting system is working really well on discord!
- If you find any bugs click the link above to report them, Additionally a similar suggestions system is in the works so look forward to that!