TheFakeWorld

Welcome to TheFakeWorld Forums!

This is the official forums for TheFakeWorld server!

To continue to the site please sign in by using the "Guest" drop down at the top right of the page.

1StormDragon
Owner
1Storm
93 posts
18 reputation

By 1StormDragon » 4 months ago
 Survival Build Transfers

As part of our new server, we will be offering the service of build transfers. These will be done by submitting a /modreq with the respective information listed below.

• Pricing
    • We will transfer your first region free, After that an amount of money will be deducted from your balance per build depending on the size of the region. The prices are listed below:
      • Coal: $1,000
      • Lapis: $1,000
      • Redstone: $1,000
      • Iron: $5,000
      • Gold: $10,000
      • Emerald: $25,000
      • Diamond: $50,000
      • Obsidian: $75,000
      • Bedrock: $100,000

• Region refunds
    • We will give back full refunds on regions after transfer, This means if you purchased a bedrock plot you would receive 1M back.
    • We expect you to use this money on a new region however it is not required that you use it on a region.
    • If you would like to just get a refund without transfer please stand in your region and state so, we will remove the region and refund you the money but not transfer the region.
      • IMPORTANT: If you do this the build will no longer be able to get transfered, Please keep this in mind while requesting.

• Limits
    • We will let you paste in your build pretty much anywhere in the world however there are some requirements. 
    • Your build cannot be within 100K blocks of spawn (0,0) (Square blocks of spawn, not a circle, so we don't have to do the pythagorean theorem) and 250K blocks out from the World Border (1M blocks out)
    • Towns will get transfers for free and may not be pasted any closer than 5K blocks from spawn or further from 100K blocks from spawn. This is to allow us to hook you up to the rail network!

• Transfer Rules
    • People get a max of 20 build transfers (if anyone has 20 I will be impressed :P) There is a leeway on the outsides of all regions, This is on a case by case basis, regions below Redstone will not get more than 5 blocks leeway, Iron to emerald will not get more than 25, and anything above will not get more than 100 blocks of leeway.
      • If there is truly another build out there that you want to get with it just increase the region size.
    • We would greatly appreciate it if you terraform the edges of your region as that would be greatly appreciated!
    • You must own the region, You cannot transfer someone else's region for them unless we receive a message from the owner that they are ok with YOU transferring it.

• How transfers will be done
    1. Read EVERYTHING in this thread.
    2. Reply to this topic that you would like a build transfer. please include a photo of your build, if able.
    3. Stand at the center of your region in /legacy. Submit a modreq stating that it is a build you want moved (/modreq I would like this build transferred to survival)
    4. Stand at the location you would like your build to move moved in the main world (/warp spawn) then submit a modreq standing at the center of where you would like the build moved to. Be very careful that you are placing it at the correct height and that you have enough space around.
    5. Be patient! Transferring the builds is a long process and it depends on factors like the size of the build and dimensions requested. additionally, please consider that our staff are unpaid volunteers that have families, jobs and lives that may cause delay on your transfer.

When requesting the transfer ensure that all important items are off item frames and that they are in chests, WorldEdit can stuff up with item frames sometimes.

All transfer requests should be submitted before the end of March 2019. If you miss this date we will not be able to transfer your build.

If you have any questions feel free to ask one of the owners on Discord! We will respond as fast as possible.

Once a build is transferred it will not remain in legacy, We will roll back the region to its original state.

Saphalasir

9 posts
1 reputation

By Saphalasir » 4 months ago
created a modreq for my build transfer of my land to the new world.

1StormDragon
Owner
1Storm
93 posts
18 reputation

Deghinsea said: created a modreq for my build transfer of my land to the new world.
Build Transferred.

AceofMidnight

15 posts
1 reputation

By AceofMidnight » 4 months ago
I submitted a modreq to get my build transferred to the new world

AceOfMidnight
Always runs the night but when midnight comes its time to be a Character that is blocky

AustinTheHuman
Legend

10 posts
1 reputation

By AustinTheHuman » 4 months ago

I Shot The Sherrif

1StormDragon
Owner
1Storm
93 posts
18 reputation

Rafiki22 said: I submitted a modreq to get my build transferred to the new world
Build transferred. 

1StormDragon
Owner
1Storm
93 posts
18 reputation

AustinTheHuman said: I submitted a modreq to get my build transferred to the new world
Build Transferred.

mircidra

9 posts
3 reputation

By mircidra » 4 months ago